The many faces of evolvability
Innovation. Scale. Growth. Personalization. Agility.
NSX offers 3 unique software solutions
Build and manage applications that offer functionalities that are core to your strategy. These applications are subject to continuous change.
Design and build an integration platform that will enable your organization to absorb integration issues between your existing applications and the new services in the market, in order to deliver the needed flexibilty to the business.
Scaling of Innovations
The IT world evolves at an incredible pace, with new developments in areas like IoT, Blockchain, micro-services and many others.
This can be realized with a new kind of modularity... Normalized Systems
Normalized Systems (NS) are new modular structures with unique evolvability characteristics where combinatorial effects are systematically controlled or eliminated.
Unseen levels of evolvability based on continuous regeneration and rejuvenation of software, thanks to the NSX development tools, the NS Modeler, the NS Expanders and the NS Prime radiant. These development tools combine insights from agile methodologies, continuous integration, aspect-oriented programming and other state of the art techniques, leading ultimately to the systematic elimination of combinatorial effects. This enables a highly powerful software product line, combining short-term flexibility with long-term continuous rejuvenation.
The evolvability realized in this way exhibits many aspects, like productivity gains in dealing with changes, but also scalability, testability, reliability, security, reuse and much more.
We want to assist organizations who
Are striving to achieve...
- IT landscapes that are evolvable and don’t cause disruption
- Flexible Integrations between all IT components
- Innovative adaption of new technologies at their own pace
- IT architectures that rejuvenate constantly
- Controllable low maintenance effort
- Shorten application development lifecycle
But often tell us that...
- Their IT systems suffer degradation over time and become static legacy systems
- They struggle to meet audit-, governance and compliance goals, including security…
- They have difficulties in updating mission-critical applications/systems
- Their enterprise architectures suffer from complexity increases, scaling and integration issues and spiraling maintenance budgets
- They struggle to make their organizational structure modular
Normalized Systems eXploration
Find out more on how we can help you with a Normalized Systems eXploration.
Wetenschapspark Universiteit Antwerpen, gebouw Darwin
Galileilaan 15, 2845 Niel - BE 0840966838