Junior NS Developer
Are you passionate about software development? Do you have an open innovative mindset? Do you like thinking out-of-the box and proactively on how to bring software development to a next level? Then you are the one we are looking for our vacancy Junior NS Developer.
- You develop high quality evolvable software according to the scientifically based Normalized Systems Methodology.
- You like to take on technological challenges.
- At the beginning you write software in a project context, afterwards you have the opportunity to innovate the unique Normalized Systems theory and thus contribute to next-generation IT possibilities (R&D).
- At first the focus lies on modelling and developing software, afterwards you will be working on code generation using the NS Expanders.
- You have a basic knowledge of Java.
- You are able to convert user stories into functional software components.
- You support the testing process (unit-testing & integration testing).
- You propose solutions taking into account the needs and priorities of the customer as well as the possibilities of the Normalized Systems Methodology.
- You have minimum master’s degree in Civil Engineering – Computer Science, Industrial Engineer, ICT or Business Engineering: Management Information Systems.
- You have an abstract mind and are prepared to search for new challenges and solutions in the software domain.
- You always think 3 steps ahead and consider innovation to be of high importance.
- You have a healthy portion of ambition and you are prepared to step out of your comfort zone.
- You have a long-term vision in the software development process rather than a focus on short-term hypes.
- You are multilingual, preferable Dutch, English or willingness to learn.
- Willingness to travel.
The main skills to build innovative, complex and evolving software architectures in Java.
Technology-specific knowledge is less important, but the following list gives an indication of relevant technologies and frameworks:
- Database: DB2, Postgres, SQLServer, HSQL
- Application Servers: Websphere, TomEE …
- Persistency: OpenJPA, Hibernate
- Transaction: JaveEE, EJB3
- Remoting: RMI, web services, REST (JSON)
- UI: Knockout / Bootstrap, Angular
- IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Build: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
- Reports: Jasper Reports
- NSX allows you to evolve further in your career at your own pace and offers you the opportunity to realize your professional dreams in line with your ambitions and capabilities.
- You will be part of an enthousiastic team within an innovative company.
- Variety of projects, challenges and continuous on-the-job learning.
- A competitive salary package including fringe benefits.
- A solid mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
Present yourself and convince us that you belong in our team. Apply today to this vacancy and who knows, maybe you will strengthen our team soon!
You can apply by sending us your CV and motivation letter.