Are you an expert in making business analyses? Do you have a critical and technical mindset? Do you like to make the functional and technical translation between Business & IT? Then you are the person we are looking for our vacancy Business Analyst.
- You are the bridge between Business & IT.
- You define the needs together with the customer and end-users and translate them into User stories which results in a detailed specification or product backlog of the solution.
- You are the liaison with the NS developer to discuss and elaborate on the functionalities during the development phase.
- You constantly consult with the various stakeholders during the project lifecycle.
- You have experience in datamodelling.
- You participate in the testing project and are able to guide and support the client during the user acceptance testing.
- You are able to manage the scope, the deliverables and the quality during the project lifecycle.
- You propose solutions towards the customers where the customer needs and priorities are aligned with the possibilities of the Normalized Systems Methodology.
- You preferably have 3 years experience within the business analysis of functional analysis domain and hold a master’s degree in Business Engineering: Management Information Systems, ICT, Commercial Sciences or Applied Economics.
- You get motivation from changing environments, you are proactive, flexible and can work autonomously.
- You like both abstract and technical challenges.
- You always think 3 steps ahead and consider innovation to be of high importance.
- You have a healthy portion of ambition and you are prepared to step out of your comfort zone.
- You have an IT-technical affinity and are willing to search for new challenges and solutions in the software domain.
- You are multilingual.
- Willingness to travel.
- NSX allows you to evolve further in your career at your own pace and offers you the opportunity to realize your professional dreams in line with your ambitions and capabilities.
- You will be part of a young and enthousiastic team within an innovative company.
- Variety of projects, challenges and continuous on-the-job learning.
- A competitive salary package including fringe benefits.
Present yourself and convince us that you belong in our team. Apply today to this vacancy and who knows, maybe you will strengthen our team soon!
You can apply by e-mailing your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
Wetenschapspark Universiteit Antwerpen, gebouw Darwin
Galileilaan 15, 2845 Niel - BE 0840966838